Tuesday, June 24, 2008

This is the start of something good.

Hello my dear family members out there all over everywhere. This is our first attempt at this blogging things so hopefully with time it will improve. This was the wish of my daughter Brinley at seeing her Aunt Lorrain's blog so.... thanks a lot Lorrain. I will hopefully learn how to put pictures in and what not when my husband as a moment to teach me (or anyone else that knows how, for that matter). I hope that you are having a wonderful day and I guess I will keep you posted on the happenings of our busy lives.

1 comment:

Becca said...

Hi Jerusha,

It's me, Becca Clayton, who used to live in Orem. How are you guys doing?

My blog is at: http://rsclayton.blogspot.com/

Do you know if Brenda Black has a blog?

Glad I found you. Hope you are doing well.