Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Well it is here. The new year....2010. Can you believe it? I really can't! It has been a wonderful year. Some exciting moments...and some less excting moments. But overall it has been a great year. I wish all of you a wonderful year with many fun things to come.
Christmas was fun with lots of presents, messes, and parties too. With favorite presents ranging from Madame Alexander Doll for Brinley, Leapster2's for the 3 middle boys (Bryson, William, and Alexander), Remote Control Wall-E for Kyler, and a pushing/riding car for Isaac, that the kids fight over whose turn it is to push him. It has all come to an end as yesterday it was all put away. Hopefully, now as the kids are back in school, things will get back to normal... Hooray. Now to the New Year's Resoulutions. I think I have really overdone it, but I am hoping to stick it out. My goal for this year is to get back in shape with running and Pilates. I am hoping to finish out this goal with running a Half-Marathon in August. I am beginning to feel the weight of this decision. Seeing as I haven't ran is many years, and I have yet to start. But I am going to keep at it, and hopefully I will make it.

3 comments:

Becca said...

I have run two half marathons. It takes a lot of work and committment to the training, but you can totally do it. It is a great feeling when you finally see that finish line and know that you did it.

Sandi said...

Good luck!! That is great! What 1/2 marathon are you running?

Jerusha Beckstead said...

The Provo one in August.