Tuesday, June 23, 2009

This is Alex. Alex is missing a tooth at 4 years old. Alex was playing one day and got hit in the mouth. He told us it was hurting but we already had dentist appointments so I decided that we would just want a few weeks until the appointments.

Well we went and it was infected. The dentist said we could leave it and try and save it but it might not work, and risk the infection going up into the permenant tooth. Or we could pull it out. We choose to have it pulled. So in one day Alex had 2 cavities filled, and a tooth pulled. When asked if he still likes the dentist he replied, "Of course." We love our Alex.

2 comments:

Family Life said...

hey, way to go on the blog, who showed you how to put the pictures on?

Jerusha Beckstead said...

Jason was showing me different things and I got excited and trie dout for myself. I even did the background and colors. I just need to figure out how to do the blog list...can you help?